These are some photos of my room I took for an art project a while ago, I'm not that great at photography but I thought I would share this with you (my lovely followers). I think a personal space like a bedroom can reflect the inhabitant's personality. Do you think this is true? What is your favourite element of your room?
I love my sewing machine to bits and also I like this book organiser which I customised using magazine cut-outs.
Photos taken by me - ask before you steal!



your room looks so tidy and pretty!
ReplyDeletemine is just a giant mess. it's shameful, really.
I enjoy the little trinkets you have on your desk (shelf?), they clash but at the same time the same time they match perfectly.
ReplyDeleteThat book organizer is also pretty rad.
you like some of the same photos i like! it's very important to have inspiring images...i collect beautiful pictures all of the time off the internet for my inspiration folders.
ReplyDeletexoxo alison
other than the pictures of my family the favorite thing in my room are some photographs of these colorful vintage barbie doll dresses. i love the colors in your room!
ReplyDeleteI see Wuthering Heights there? My favourite book (ok, one of them)!
ReplyDeleteI am in Dublin at the moment on my year abroad. I am studying in a small city in Germany and will graduate next May (fingers crossed)..that's why I was looking for some postgrad studies somewhere. My dream will be Pittsburgh or SF but I can't afford the tuition there at the moment...
And ohh, thanks for following!
Love, Diana
http://thegirloverboard.tumblr.com
aaaahhh and we have the same camera. you are far too cool. x
ReplyDelete